Friday 26 June 2009

New blog, new advert!

Hello again! I guess you've found our new blog then (how'd I ever guess that?).

Let's get the bad news out of the way first - the power of media brings us the news we all know about by now, unless you're fortunate enough to have been asleep for the last 26 or so hours - wish I could sleep that long. Anyway, rest in peace Michael Jackson - very strange I admit, but let's face it, "Thriller" is pretty catchy. :P

On the plus side, the blog has a brand new advertisement on YouTube!






Well, this is a mainly production-related blog, so I guess it's sensible to give you the news that I have been in recording sessions with our actors over the week for episode 21, set to be a "Who-Decorated" mystery, and "Thomas' Model Halloween". As always, the acting is superb!

I am also nearly done with the shooting for episode 21, which should wrap up over the weekend if all goes well. :)

That's it from me - bye for now!
CH01

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, Dan5589 here!

    And Now I'm into the blog of yours, Very Nice work! :)

    and yes I did agree that it is very sad for the fans of Michael Jackson (though I might not be a big fan of him but his music including Thriller is just what I had to agree on your opinion)


    and Keep up the good work with TTMS! :D



    Dan5589

    ReplyDelete